Applications Engineer - United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tisora Group is seeking a Grinding Application Engineer for a leading modular CNC manufacturer in the US. They will be responsible for supporting the selling process of Kellenberger, Jones & Shipman, Usach, and Hauser grinding products and tooling selection for each application.
- Work closely with sales team to support selling activities.
- Travel to customer facilities to conduct training and runoff requirements.
- Support tradeshow and selling functions both at Hardinge and in the field.
- Create sample parts and time studies per customer requirements.
- Attend training seminars and courses to stay current with technology.
- Travel is expected up to 75% of time for installation, training, and runoff.
- 25% remote work
- Associates Degree in Engineering or Technical Certification Program preferred. Will consider non-degreed applicants with relevant job experience.
- 10 years of Universal OD/ID Grinding Experience of complex applications.
- Experience running Kellenberger, Jones & Shipman, or Hauser grinding machines preferred.
- Experience interacting with customers is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Fanuc and Heidenhain CNC controls.
- Fluent in CAD / CAM offline programming.
- Advanced application experience such as out-of-round and thread grinding.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.