Inside Sales Rep - Bensenville, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tisora Group is seeking a full-time, Inside Sales Representative for a material handling systems manufacturer located in Bensenville, IL. The Inside Sales Rep will be primarily responsible for answering inbound dealer questions for proposals and solutions and managing dealer relations while supporting field representatives. This is a six month contract to hire.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Be the technical expertise regarding our product to ensure solutions meet customer needs.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Support and follow up on marketing campaigns
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Achievement Focus- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Communications- Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Managing Customer Focus- Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus.
- Sales Skills - Achieves sales goals. Initiates new contacts. Maintains customer satisfaction. Maintains records and promptly submits information. Overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or governmental documents. Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the public.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Proficient with MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook and contact management software