Mechanical Assembler - Itasca, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tisora Group is seeking a well rounded Mechanical Assembler for an industrial machinery OEM in Itasca, IL. This individual will assist in the assembly of large machinery and have an opportunity to impact large projects for the team. The position is 1st shift with regular hours from 6AM - 2:30PM M-F with 10-15 hours of overtime available per week.
- Reads blueprints to perform complex mechanical sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
- Utilize basic hand tools and specialty power tools to perform assemblies
- Work with a team and individually to accomplish assigned projects
- Perform measurements on parts and other components in the process
- Assist in other areas of the business as necessary - shipping/receiving, material handling, etc...
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical blueprints and engineered drawings Experience working with industrial machinery or other complex mechanical systems
- Well versed in utilizing a number of different hand and power tools, owns a tool kit
- Experience drilling, tapping, punching, etc… on metal