MIG / TIG Welder - Wood Dale, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tisora Group is currently partnered with a leading manufacturer of innovative industrial packaging solutions. With over 30,000 installations worldwide, they pride themselves in achieving organizational excellence by being the industry leader in lean principles and continuous improvement practices. They are dedicated to driving innovation and delivering exceptional quality in everything they do!
Their commitment to employees is that they will create a culture that motivates and develops employees, embraces outstanding performance, and eliminates complacency.
- Weld parts, components, frames and weldments per drawings.
- Read and interpret drawings including symbols, welding symbols, material type, material shape and imperial to weld and fabricate parts, components, frames and weldments.
- Perform basic machining math including fractional / decimal and feet / inches conversion.
- Weld on a broad range of metals and alloys for a wide variety of complex precision assemblies, involving a considerable amount of welding to high strength and pressure requirements.
- Utilize measuring tools as required: tape measure, caliper, machinist square, pro-tractor, o.d. micrometer, etc.
- Grind and polish all sharp edges on work pieces as required.
- Verify weldments conform to drawings and specs and make corrections as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations.
- Read and understand blueprints
- Competent with MIG
- Competent with TIG
- Minimum 2 years welding experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Lincoln and Miller controls