Service Engineer - Springfield, OH
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tisora Group is searching for a Service Engineer who will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and installing CNC grinding equipment for a manufacturer located in the Springfield, Ohio area. This individual will be responsible for both the electrical and mechanical aspects of the machinery. This is a direct hire position with rotating 12 hour shifts from 6:00AM - 6:00PM, or 6:00PM - 6:00AM, requiring every other weekend.
- Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex CNC machinery, performing both electrical and mechanical work.
- Inspects condition of equipment and components for proper maintenance under warranty agreements.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical, and mechanical equipment and production systems.
- Identify faulty equipment and acquire parts and equipment to complete repairs.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machine tool equipment and controls.
- Ability to use electrical/electronic diagnostic equipment such as multimeters, infrared scanning equipment and other tools as necessary for servicing applicable equipment.
- Orders replacement components and parts as needed.
- Track and log repair work and completed work orders and adhere to Lockout/Tagout and PPE requirements.
- Experience performing maintenance on CNC Machines or related industrial equipment
- Willingness to work Overtime on a weekly basis and occasionally weekends
- Strong ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Preferably someone that has worked on or around CNC Grinding Machines
- Demonstrated high degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities